NMT PEST CONTROL BRIGHTON AND HOVE. SPECIALISTS IN INSECT & RODENT CONTROL
NMT Pest control Brighton & Hove
NMT Pest Control is a family-run business since 2013, Started by pest control expert Neil Tedeschi. We provide effective solutions for a huge variety of common (and even not-so-common) household pests in Brighton and Hove, including insects, bedbugs, spiders, wasps, cockroaches, mice rats and more. From residential/domestic pest control to commercial pest control situations in Brighton and Hove, we are fully-equipped to take on any size job and deliver fast, effective results. Our team is fully-trained to utilise today’s top extermination technology and we’re fully-insured for safety at every step.
- Ants Brighton: more than just a summer nuisance, once an ant infestation takes hold it can be difficult to control. The key is to first find the source of the colony and contain it before it spreads further. Got an ant problem? Our team at NMT Pest Control can take care of it.
- Biting Insects Brighton (fleas and bedbugs): finding out you have a flea or bedbug problem can be extremely stressful and embarrassing. Both are notorious for causing painful bites and rashes, with many customers reporting increased allergies to both bedbug and flea bites. At NMT Pest Control, we’re experts in flea and bedbug extermination in the London, Kent and Sussex areas, and can help you locate the source of the problem and eradicate it once and for all.
- Carpet Beetles Brighton and Hove: like the name suggests, these tiny beetles live predominantly in carpets and feed on wool, felt and silk. While they don’t bite humans, they can cause an itchy rash to develop. Getting rid of them can be a real pain, as they burrow deep into fibrous carpets. If you’ve got a Carpet Beetle problem, we’re ready and equipped to take care of it and give your carpets back their freedom.
- Cluster Flies Brighton and Hove: while relatively harmless to humans, cluster flies can cause a whole host of other issues by burrowing into tiny spaces around the house, such as behind cladding, and laying their eggs. Not only can this cause structural problems, but after the flies die their remains provide food for other pests such as carpet beetles. Let our experts at NMT Pest Control evaluate the situation and formulate a plan that will control your current cluster fly problem and prevent a further infestation from developing.
- Cockroaches Brighton and Hove: there may be an old joke about these hardy insects surviving the nuclear apocalypse, but that’s only because they haven’t met the team at NMT Pest Control. The scary part about cockroaches isn’t the part you can see—it’s the part you can’t, as these insects are notorious for multiplying quickly and taking over a building. At NMT Pest Control, we’ve developed a minimally-invasive, yet effective way to manage and eradicate any cockroach problem before it gets out of control.
- Harlequin Ladybirds Brighton and Hove: while these otherwise harmless beetles may be nice to look at, they’re known for carrying a certain type of fungus and lately have been invading homes all over the London, Sussex and Kent areas. If you begin to suspect that your home or office may have an infestation, get in touch with NMT Pest Control and we’ll nip that problem in the bud.
- Carpet/ Clothes & Meal Moths Brighton & Hove: Clothes Moths are known for eating their way through clothing, fabrics, and even carpets, causing untold damage to your precious things. Also known as “pantry moths” Indian Meal Moths hungrily attack stored food products such as cereals, flour, and pet foods, quickly spreading in food storage areas. If you see one moth, it usually means there are many more elsewhere. Let our experts at NMT Pest Control clip the wings of your moth infestation with our effective moth-control extermination methods.
- Spiders Brighton: these eight-legged pests may be fascinating to some, but not when they threaten to take over your home. Whether it’s the occasional spider or you’ve got a more complex problem, the NMT Pest Control team will show every arachnid we encounter the door—permanently. Ideal for spider extermination problems in the London, Sussex and Kent areas.
- Wasps & Wasp Nest Removal Brighton: especially during the summer months wasp infestations have been on the rise in the London, Sussex and Kent areas. If you see a few wasps congregating around your property, you may have a nest nearby. Never try to deal with a moth problem yourself, as it can be extremely dangerous—even fatal. Give the NMT Pest Control team a call and let our experts assess the situation and come up with a plan that will remove the nest and solve the problem quickly and easily—often in the same day.
Rats & Mice: rats and mice spell a world of trouble for your house or property, from spreading harmful viruses and bacteria everywhere they walk to causing considerable property damage by chewing their way through wooden joints and electrical cables. If you see one mouse or rat, it usually means there are plenty more where that one came from. At NMT Pest Control, our rodent extermination experts take a two-pronged approach to both contain the problem and rid your property completely of the rat or mouse infestation. First, we’ll find their entry and exit points, then come up with a comprehensive plan to deal with it—permanently. In recent years there’s been a reported rise of rat and mouse rodent infestations all throughout southern England, especially around London, Sussex and Kent, so if you see a few tiny droppings or hear a scratching around in the ceiling or walls, get in touch with NMT Pest Control and let us deal with the problem head-on so you don’t need to worry anymore.
Squirrels: the treetops aren’t the only place squirrels can call home. Nowadays, it’s not uncommon for squirrels to take up residency in your attic or basement, gnawing away at almost anything they can find with their powerful teeth and causing a terrific amount of damage in only a short time. Confronting one destructive squirrel can be dangerous, not to mention a whole pack of them so get in touch with NMT Pest Control and let us safely deal with your squirrel pest problem anywhere in the London, Kent or Sussex area.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
We know how difficult it can be to talk about a pest problem. It’s not exactly the type of topic you bring up at a dinner party. We understand how just saying the word “cockroach” or “bedbugs” can be difficult for some people, and that’s why we’ve made it our business to help alleviate not just the pest problem but also the stress that comes along with it.
We also understand that no two pest problems are the same, which is why our team of experts work closely with each new customer, listening to their concerns and working with them to develop a customised plan of attack that delivers safe and effective results. We’re proud to provide proven pest control in the London, Sussex and Kent areas of Southern England, tackling a variety of vermin including biting insects like fleas and bedbugs, cockroaches, moths, wasps, cluster flies, spiders, carpet beetles, harlequin ladybirds, wasp nests, and even rodents including mice and rats.
If you’ve got a pest control problem, get in touch with a member of our team today and we’ll help you solve it in no time.
By Neil Tedeschi